Monday, September 7, 2009

Call me Ms. Fix It!

About two years ago, my brother and sister-in-law gave me an electric keyboard that they had inherited from her parents. When my brother and I were moving the keyboard, the base of the piano broke in half, but it was still played just fine. With each subsequent move, the base has continued to break into more pieces and has become more unstable. So, this past weekend I decided to actually fix the base!!



I put an angle bracket on each corner and a metal bar to hold the two sections together.















This is how the piano looks now.















Look at how well it all fits together!

3 comments:

  1. E1! You are so talented! I'm so happy that it is fixed and that it has a pretty home to live in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! That's on the "Macgyver" level. :)

    ReplyDelete