Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Celebrity Crushes

I'm not really one to do normal girl things, so I thought I'd try it out and do a very girly thing - share my celebrity crushes/men I think are beautiful. Because I really just like looking at these men.

My first crush was on Gary Hobson from the TV show Early Edition, played wonderfully by Kyle Chandler. I still want to marry a man like Gary Hobson (just throwing it out there).





















I also have worked hard to develop a reputation as a geek (despite the time that Emma tried to kick me out of our geek club made for 2). While for the most part I love science fiction because of the great story lines, the space battles, and the fun adventures, I have to admit, there are some incredibly beautiful men in science fiction. Here is Michael Shanks from Stargate SG-1:






















And Joe Flanigan from Stargate Atlantis:





















And from the fantasy world, there is Prince Caspian, played by Ben Barnes. If any of you could track him down for me, I would be forever in your debt.






















And finally, there is the oh-so-wonderful Matt Bomer, star of White Collar.


3 comments:

  1. i am way behind in white collar, i need to fix that

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a geek(but that's why I love you). I only know who Prince Caspian is and even then I didn't know his real name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog b/c of michael shanks...lol. You aren't the only she-geek who thinks these men are beautiful. Michael, Joe, Ben and Matt were on my crush list too. You have great taste in men :)

    ReplyDelete