Friday, January 14, 2011

Greetings!

I'm teaching my parents the joys of igoogle and google reader, which has lead them to finally reading my blog, which has lead to the confusion about my blog title coming up as "Defying Gravity." So, to help my parents, I changed my blog title so (hopefully) it will appear as "Emily's Ramblings" in your newsfeed. Which, if I do say so myself, is probably more descriptive of what this blog actually entails, because I've never really determined a purpose for this blog. Which actually suits me best.

Ummm, that's about it. I mostly want to post this so my name appears in your feed reader, or however you get updates that I have posted, so that I can tell you "Hi!" and that I'm still around. So Hello, faithful reader, I think you are swell.

3 comments:

  1. That's me! I'm one of your faithful readers. I'm glad your parents are gaining an appreciation for igoogle and google reader. They're ahead of me, because I still visit blogs rather than subscribing to them. Maybe I'll get around to it some decade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I commend you and your parents!

    truthfully, google reader annoys me because then people don't appreciate the layout of a blog and they also don't comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new title and I love your subtitle more! I also agree with Marge-she is very wise.

    ReplyDelete