Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Dream. . .

. . .when you're feeling blue. Dream, that's the thing to do. . ."

Picture me singing this song to you. Then picture my joy as my dream job came to fruition. Yes, its just an internship, but that doesn't matter. I have wanted to work with this organization since high school (and possibly earlier). Am I sad to leave my dear roommates and wonderful group of friends? Yes. Am I wary about the fact that I think the right thing to do is to move back in with my parents (even just for 6 months)? Yes (even though my parents are my absolute favorite people, I think sometimes I like them too much and am too comfortable just hanging around them). Is this the exact right thing that I am supposed to be doing with my life? Double yes. I have never known what it was to be truly excited to go to work before, and now I do. 2 days down, still loving it.

Call me if you want details. Or if you want me to sing the song to you. Because I will do either one.

3 comments:

  1. I want you to sing the song to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will call you soon!! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a song! I want ten songs! Sing!

    I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete