Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Did you or did you not order the CODE RED?!

I've decided that Subject O-Matique should apply to my blog titles as well.

Things that are not cool:
  • Putting the wrong solution onto your contacts before sticking them into your eyes. And subsequently crying all day from the pain.
  • Rolling over your heel with your office chair and pulling off a huge chuck of skin. Turns out Achilles wasn't as much of a wimp as I'd suspected, heel injuries really hurt.
  • Reading through a chain of emails at work and finding out that your first heartbreak works within your overall department, just in a different location. If we go on a site visit that would include his location, I may or may not call in sick that day.

Things that ARE cool:

  • Dishwashers. Especially after not living with one for the majority of the last five years.
  • Eating Navajo tacos on the Navajo reservation, in the middle of a sagebrush field, with a Navajo family, watching a storm roll in across the desert.

5 comments:

  1. oh Emily, I love you.

    And I can't believe he works there. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those first three things sound not fun at all. I'm sorry Em.
    So what do Navajo Tacos taste like made by a real Navajo family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, amazingly, they taste a lot like mom's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so sorry. Those sound horrible. At least there is a little good mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What took you to the Navajo reservation, and where is it?

    ReplyDelete