Thursday, June 10, 2010

Addendum to list

So, when I wrote the list I knew I'd leave off some important people - which happened (serves me right, this is why I should never mention actual people, but instead stick with talking about things that are only pertinent to me - like broken cars and starships). But, I was thinking today of how much I love my friend Katie and her husband Hank. They are a hilarious couple (who I happened to run into when I was in San Fran - literally, they jumped on the same trolley I was riding. What are the chances?!) So, I love this couple, and I love even more that they are going to be parents!! So, a big congrats to Katie and Hank, and know that you are some of my favorite people.

And, Ruth and Jeff need to be added to the list. Just because they make me happy - all the more because she asked him out first :)

I can't think of anything witty, and my computer battery has the light on that tells me "This computer might shut down at any second, with no warning and will erase all things you are working on." So, I bid you all a fond goodnight, and I promise to get back to my typical pattern of useless posts soon.

2 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest person in the world! An addendum was completely unnecessary, but it certainly made me feel special and loved! :)

    By the way, your room and board offer still stands! We have 2 extra rooms--one an office we dont use, and a guest room. The office is turning into the baby's room. So, I await the day you arrive at our doorstep, suitcases in hand! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete