Thursday, June 17, 2010

Application

In talking with E2 the other night, I learned that her parents became engaged because her mom was applying for jobs, and her dad said, in essence, "You'd be qualified for the job of my wife" (sorry if I butchered that, E). It got me to thinking that I'm going about this job application thing all the wrong way. I'm not sure how to go about applying for a wife position, but I think I'd have a pretty good resume for it:

  • Get along great with children.
  • Would prefer to stay at home with the children, but if necessary, can work in a decent job.
  • E3 says I have soft hands.
  • Fairly low maintenance.
Okay, that's about all I want to share without this getting awkward. My only point is, I hate job applications and would love to have an excuse to give up on them.

2 comments:

  1. Your friend's dad is my hero. I'm picturing it right now. Wait....yeah. Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete