Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Grand Canyon - 1 month late!!

Okay, so here are a few of the favorite pictures from my Grand Canyon adventure with my family. Because I suppose every once and a while I need to blog like a normal person about what actually goes on in my life. We started the trip with a stop at the Freemont Indian Museum, where we saw petroglyphs and got to play inside a recreation of a pit house - cleverly named because it is much like a pit. And a house. A pit house!















The next day we made it down to the Grand Canyon, where I forced my family to go on hikes that wore them out. Here is a picture during one of our breaks (where my little sister is thinking, how can Emily and I really be related? I think the same thing when she talks about Anime. And I love her anyway.)
















Good thing I had my favorite man along on this trip to save me from a horrid death of falling into the Grand Canyon. Odd thing was, we both dreamt of falling in at a later time . . .

















Look at that view!















My favorite part of the day started when the sun went low in the sky and was casting shadows throughout the canyon. Incredible.

1 comment:

  1. E, I'm glad you forced your family to go on hikes. They'll thank you for it later.

    ReplyDelete