Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Grand Canyon part 2

In the evening we decided to find a nice location and watch the sunset, which was beautiful. We also had a little fun, like practicing our hiding skills.
















Or kissing skills (yeah, yeah, they've had more than thirty years to practice and they are still in love. Of course they have this skill down.)














Or posing skills.































In the end, God won with his ability to make everything beautiful skills. And basically everything else that He can do so much better than us. Luckily He's really good at sharing those beautiful creations with us.















We saw more beautiful creations in Zion National Park, but those pictures are on my mom's camera. Which are at her home, and not with me. So, this is it on the pics from that fun trip. Maybe in another month I'll blog about my recent trip to San Fran - or I'll throw you all off and blog about it soon. Who knows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment